Ace Advantage Seasonal Preventative Maintenance Agreement
Benefits of a Preventative Maintenance Agreement
Smart investments around the house don't have to cost a lot of money. When the AC or heater runs properly, your home stays comfortable, but there's more to the operation than moving air through the house. Your HVAC system is designed with a number of components that synchronize and work smoothly together. However, accumulated dirt, loose belts and low lubricants cut down on its overall efficiency. When the unit works harder, it consumes more fuel, and you see the results in higher utility bills. A professional HVAC inspection keeps everything in top shape. The small price of two annual service calls can save as much as 20%.
Nothing quite beats the Midwest heat like heading inside on a blistering day. When some rooms don't cool down with the rest of the house, it's a sure sign that your AC needs attention. Chilly areas during the cold winter months indicate the same problem with your heater, but a thorough HVAC tune-up ensures dependable, even cooling and heating throughout your home.
The last thing you need during a heat wave or middle of winter is an AC or furnace breakdown. A little preventative maintenance goes a long way towards heading off unexpected repairs and uncomfortable downtime. Routine cleaning and fine tuning keep components in top working condition while a close inspection identifies small problems before they turn into expensive equipment failure. Compared to the price of emergency repairs and replacements, an affordable HVAC inspection ensures a return on your money, and a service contract can save even more on those spring and fall checkups.
Most home air conditioners, heat pumps, and heaters are designed to operate for 15 to 20 years, but neglect dramatically cuts into that time. Regular maintenance is like a fountain of youth for your HVAC system because it adds years of performance to every component. You enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you're getting maximum performance at a minimum cost.
The combined benefits of professional HVAC maintenance add up to lower fuel bills, a comfortable home, fewer repairs and longer equipment life. These investment returns pay off for years, and with a professional maintenance agreement, you're on the top of your contractor's service list regardless of the season. The cost is surprisingly affordable, but knowing that your HVAC system is operating efficiently is priceless, and that's a smart investment. Contact us to find out more about purchasing a HVAC preventative maintenance contract.
Spring/Summer Service Checklist
- Clean or replace filters
- Clean condenser and evaporator coils
- Clean drain lines for proper flow and clear clogs
- Clear drain pans if needed
- Replace worn pulleys and belts
- Inspect ducts for mold, dust, and debris
- Observe humidity levels
- Check refrigerant charge and for leaks
- Test thermostats and controls to make sure temperatures and timer functions are correctly set
- Change batteries
- Check electrical system and connections
- Check fan motor
- Check blowers and blades for proper airflow
- Lubricate motors bearings and moving parts
- Inspect cabinet for leaks and check door for secure closure
- Check for debris around outside unit
Fall/Winter Service Checklist
- Replace filters on heating equipment
- Inspect ignition burner assembly
- Examine heat exchanger or heating elements
- Study flue system and ensure secure attachment to the furnace
- Inspect for gas leaks with gas furnaces
- Assess gas pressure
- Check pulleys and belts
- Clear drain lines and pans
- Check electrical connections
- Lubricate motors, bearings and other moving parts
- Check thermostats and controls
- Check fan and blower operational and adjust as needed
- Inspect heat pump
- Examine duct work and vents
Contact Us to get started!